Seeking a technical and environmental consultant in power and renewable energy, with experience to include environmental compliance and/or due diligence working with air, water and land permitting, rules and regulations. The work involves a blend of technical and business skills providing advisory and due diligence services for renewable and thermal power, energy and infrastructure projects. Environmental aspects include:
- Identify and review major permits and licenses required for construction and operation; monitor the progress of key permit application submissions and approvals; assess the ability to meet and maintain compliance with permits, rules, and regulations; review compliance with key permits and applicable environmental regulations; track pending environmental rules and regulations
- Review environmental site conditions and assessments for findings, conformance with generally accepted standards, support for conclusions made, unusual circumstances, locality-specific issues, etc.
You will work as a team member assisting with analysis and plans related to project development, design, contract development and negotiation, construction, performance testing, operations and maintenance, environmental permitting and testing, and financial pro forma projections.
You will work from our Denver office, with periodic travel. The position requires excellent analytic, communication and report writing skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and the drive to meet client and co-worker needs.
- Experience in environmental engineering/consulting, development, or related activities within the power, energy and/or renewable energy sectors
- Minimum BS in engineering/environmental or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work well independently, as a team, and under deadline
Luminate is a technically based management consultancy providing technical, commercial and environmental advisory services and solutions to the power, energy, renewables and infrastructure markets. We provide owner’s advisory and project development assistance; due diligence and independent engineering in support of financing, mergers & acquisitions, and emerging technologies; optimization and corrective action plans; construction and commissioning monitoring; asset monitoring; environmental management; and conflict and restructuring support to clients across the stakeholder spectrum, including developers, investors, lenders, utilities, and governmental agencies.
Luminate offers a positive, professional work environment with an attractive compensation and benefits package. Luminate, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit appropriate resumes to email@example.com