- Identify and review major permits, licenses, and environmental studies and approvals required for construction and operation; monitor the progress of key application submissions and approvals; assess the ability to meet and maintain compliance with permits, rules, and regulations; review compliance with key permits and applicable environmental regulations; track pending environmental rules and regulations
- Review environmental site conditions and assessments for findings, conformance with generally accepted standards, support for conclusions made, unusual circumstances, locality-specific issues, etc.
You will work as a team member assisting with analysis and plans related to project development, design, contract development and negotiation, construction, performance testing, operations and maintenance, environmental permitting and testing, and financial pro forma projections.You will work from our Denver office, with infrequent travel. The position requires excellent analytic, communication and report writing skills, the ability to work on multiple projects and schedules simultaneously, and the drive to meet client and co-worker needs.
- Experience in environmental engineering/consulting, development, or related activities within the power, energy and/or renewable energy sectors
- Minimum BS in engineering/environmental or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work well as a team, independently, and under deadline
Luminate is a technically based management consultancy providing technical, commercial and environmental advisory services and solutions to the power, energy, renewables and infrastructure markets. We provide advisory and project development assistance; due diligence and independent engineering in support of financing, mergers & acquisitions, and emerging technologies; optimization and corrective action plans; construction and commissioning monitoring; asset monitoring; environmental management; and conflict and restructuring support to clients across the stakeholder spectrum, including developers, investors, lenders, utilities, and governmental agencies. We consult on renewable and thermal generation, energy and related infrastructure.
Luminate offers a positive and professional work environment with an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages and benefits plan, including subsidized insurance, paid time off, and an employer match 401(k) plan.
Luminate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Submit appropriate resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the position for which you are applying.